Friday, October 22, 2010

An update about the lack of updates

For the past couple of days, I've been trying to rack my brain to come up with some topic to write about, or something to review, but for whatever reason, I just could not think of anything. I guess I have a case of writer's block or something. Actually, this has been the case pretty much all month, as I just can't seem to get motivated to post anything lately. So, I apologize for the lack of updates and, quite frankly, the downturn of quality around here the last few weeks. Hopefully, it's just a temporary setback and I'll be back to reviewing all sorts of crazy things in the upcoming weeks, probably starting tomorrow or early Saturday morning. So don't fret, all you Canon Review followers out there, because this train is going to keep on rolling. Now here's a video of Lex Luger talking:

No comments:

Post a Comment