Tuesday, September 7, 2010

An Announcement, and other stuff

No new review today, well maybe a slight review, but anyway. I would first of all like to plug the internet's only web-zine dedicated to wrestling video games. It is called Axe Bomber Magazine and features an exclusive interview with the creator of the upcoming XBOX 360 Arcade Game Action Arcade Wrestling. Also, I write a couple of pieces in it, so good for me. Axe Bomber Magazine was put together by my good friend Sonny Bone, and I must say that he did one heck of a job with it. There's a lot of interesting stuff in there, so check it out at http://www.phantomgreen.com/axebombermag/. Also, sometimes this week I will be developing another blog dedicated to discussing the best films of a certain year and expressing which film should have really won the Best Picture Oscar that year. We are going to start with 1980 and go from there, so look out for that in the next couple of days.

Tomorrow, I will watch and review V for Vendetta, which is something I told reader Ben W. I would do a week ago, while Wednesday will feature the big Canon Review NFL Preview. Spoiler Alert: Peyton Manning will be good next year, and the Buffalo Bills will not be so good. After that, we will see. Well, thanks for reading, and if you have any ideas for future posts at the Canon Review, from old Nintendo games to wrestling shows to movies and tv shows to whatever, than send those ideas to me at KtheC2001@gmail.com or by leaving a comment on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment